Sunday, January 21, 2007

What has Ros Been Up To...


Had a lovely email from Ros - she has been in and checked out our blog...........Unfortunately Ros doesn't get to quilting as often as she would like but she did send me a photo of what she is up to at the moment.
Ros wrote.....
The quilt is for Isabella, first daughter of Paul's youngest sister Ali. She is the only one of Paul's 3 sisters that 'gets' my obsessions with fabric & stitching. The others think I'm mad, I'm sure!

(Sounds normal ???? nothing wrong with an obsession)

1 comment:

keslyn said...

Welcome to Blog World, I look forward to keeping an eye on what you are all up to, wish I was closer and could join in. Love the finished quilt Joan, I am sure it will be loved.
This is just like a great big show and tell
Happy stitching, your friend
Kerry