Sunday, August 05, 2007

The Winners Are....................

My son Josh and I have just drawn the winners of our two prizes


The stitchery pattern has been won by................June
and the
Charm Pack was won by..........................Gai P

Both these ladies are "Club Quilt" members, so I will be able to contact them about their win.

Thank you so very much to everyone who has made comments on our blog, we received close to 40 over the past couple of weeks. It is so nice to see so many people interested in what we do at "Club Quilt", we are very lucky our club is made up of very special talented ladies, and it is a privledge to be apart of such a unique group of ladies.

Keep an eye on our blog as we will have another draw in the next couple of weeks.

I have had fun............Peg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me I won I don't believe it I never win anything I'm so happy thanks very much I know I will love the charm pack. Gai P

Mrs Shepo said...

Congratulations June and Gai!!!!!. You are now, also winners. Sunday must be our lucky day. Gai,you are on a roll with blog wins.

Mrs Shepo said...

Sorry!!!!!! I forgot to thank you, Peg in my comment. Hope you also get to win someday.

Anonymous said...

thanks Peg for the delivery of my win picked it up this morning I am very happy with my win it's lovely. Gai