Sunday, December 02, 2007

"Kirk" Retreat


We have just returned from a fantastic weekend at "Kirk" farm the second home of Carol and Gussy.....we have had the best time......so much food....lots of giggles...lots of sewing....a couple of refreshments.....Dale, Gai P, Gai D, Kath, Cath, Sheila, Pat, Kerry, and myself Peg want to say to both Carol and Gus.....wow...thankyou...we love you both....we have had a fab weekend.
This is out beautiful hostess Carol on the back verandah of "Kirk" farm with her quilt she has just completed for her son......stunning work..........
Safe travells to our Gai P...

4 comments:

Chookyblue said...

wow been there done that quilt and it looks fantastic as usual Carol......it is a great quilt for a boy and so easy to make up I would like to make it again in different colours..........sounds like a great weekend was had be all.......

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

I thought I'd seen that quilt before. Look wonderful. Sounds like you all had a great time.
Hope you got all that rain that we did?

Chookasmum said...

Hi
Love the quilt, is there a pettern for it? I love plaids, checks etc and it would make a wonderful quilt for some of the men and boy folk in my family.
I enjoy this site Narromine people and congrats on such a strong and caring group
Cheers

Day-Day said...

Thanks for the weekend Carol. The quilt looks stunning. Lucky Andrew