Sunday, April 06, 2008

What a ball.....

This is how we are all going to be tonight, exhausted......our most special friend Carol has done it again....Dale, Gaip, Gaizie Girl, Cath, Kath, Kerry, Pat and myself (Peg), travelled out to Carol's farm where we made up our mattresses....set up our sewing machines and then it began....a most wonderful, fantastic weekend....the food we had was nothing but 5 Star.....but the laughing...it was to the point of tears,....If you are not yet a part of a group, join one...start one...plan a weekend away with some of your group....all of these ladies are like family to me, I have said this before, I am blessed........so to our Carol and her DH Gussy.....thankyou from the bottom of our hearts, we all had an absolute ball............

1 comment:

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

If there was that much laughing then you all lost weight. It was in a report I read. A good belly laugh burns calories.
Sounds like you all had a wonderful weary weekend.