Sunday, June 08, 2008

Our Pat.....

Well I just wonder what I do some days, running behind in some posts.......it was Club Quilt day today, and we had the best time again....it was also bag swap day for our Round Robin Quilt..........ladies you are all incredible, fantastic work, gee I wish I could share with everyone some photos of the blocks that are being done...
Sorry Pat, I am a bit behind with the show and tell,(these are from the last Club Quilt day) these are a few more of Pat's CW blocks....now I will let you all in a bit of a secret, our Pat, made all of these from the an A4 picture of the whole quilt, so the photo of the blocks she was working from would have been about half and inch in size (no pattern or instructions at all)...this lady is so talented......lovely blocks Pat....

1 comment:

Niki said...

I have a new quilter's list if you'd like to join, we'd love 2 have you
http://justusquilters.blogspot.com/