Monday, June 16, 2008

Pat loves a challenge....

This is the second year that Pat has taken up the Cottage On The Hill's Challenge......
Pat has made these two lovely cushions and this gorgeous handbag....Pat introduced just two fabrics of her own....there was a selection of fabrics supplied, 5 circles and these little daisies and I think there was a little bit of rick rack ...I wish I had taken a photo of Pats leftovers....it was basically just a few scraps and I mean just a few....you have done an exceptional job Pat....congratulation...

5 comments:

Helz said...

Luv those cushions Pat...

Chookyblue...... said...

wow well done Pat I must get a move on on this one..........

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Gosh, aren't we a busy lot. Lovely projects by everyone over the last couple of weeks.

Sonnja said...

Pat, your work is beautiful!
Kind regards,

Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
from the Netherlands

Sonnja said...

Sorry my engels is not perfect
Ladies what your make beautiful quilts, bags, etc.
Kind regards,

Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
from the Netherland