Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A story…….

IMG_3503

IMG_3504

IMG_3505

 

There is a story that goes with this quilt….we worked out it was about, 4-5 years ago I (Peg) took this fabric to Ridgecrest, I had big plans, but my plans and my head just did not go hand in hand, I was ready to throw the fabric in the bin, it was way too hard…so…….my darling friend Gai P, would not allow me to throw it out, and I said if you want the fabric it is yours…so she took and just look at what she has created…how amazing does this quilt look….Gai had done a fantastic job…well done and congrats Gai with your amazing creation…

4 comments:

shez said...

this is amazing,love the colours,well done Gai.xx

Tatkis said...

Gai created a beautiful quilt! So there are no ugly fabrics as we can see :))

Hugs,
Tatyana

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

It's just beautiful. Love the fabrics and the pattern.

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This article couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this. I am going to forward this post to him. Fairly certain he'll have
a great read. Thanks for sharing!

Also visit my weblog: personal injury attorney